The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. ~ Thomas Jefferson
You guys are great! Thanks for the update. I have been missing it. Scott and I are in town and would love to hang out. We're here until around the 3rd of January.425-345-6912
It was so nice to see you guys a few weeks ago. Wish you were closer. Our kids would totally play all day, everyday.See you next time!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
You guys are great! Thanks for the update. I have been missing it. Scott and I are in town and would love to hang out. We're here until around the 3rd of January.425-345-6912
It was so nice to see you guys a few weeks ago. Wish you were closer. Our kids would totally play all day, everyday.
See you next time!
Post a Comment