| we were (almost) all sick with the flu for Caleb's birthday, so he opened presents but we decided to do cake later. Poor kid had a double ear infection. |
| no cake, but he got a go-gurt. |
![]() |
| this is another day, the first time he ate refried beans. I can't remember why he was crying. I remember that he loved the beans. |
![]() |
| yep, he's a heart-breaker. Even with beans all over his face. |
| So he did finally get a birthday (cup)cake. |
| Don't worry, we didn't burn him. |
| yum. |
| Also, we'd like to introduce you to Yoda. |
| today, (2/27), we had a food fight. what you're seeing is cannery mashed potatoes. |
| Adele had a GREAT time. So did Mom. We couldn't stop laughing. |
| Caleb was scared. |
| This is right before Alex slammed the door in my face. Turns out this is his favorite shirt and he didn't want us to plaster it with potatoes. Who knew? |
| All in all, I'd say it was a success,and it covered the requirements for my bucket list sufficiently. Check! |



4 comments:
How fun! You guys are awesome!
I'm glad you finished your bucket list!!
the food fight looks great, loved Alex closing the door
That looks like so much fun!
You guys are so awesome! What a fun idea. And Caleb is so darn cute!
Post a Comment