LOVE the pictures! Especially that last one. So pricless. So what are you guys having?? And I thought you might be interested to know that Arlington has become it's own stake. Crazy huh?
They are the cutest! I miss you guys so much! Hey, thanks for putting up the pictures. I was couldn't wait even when Adele was telling me about them. Plus, the mustache is awesome, not to mention the coat. Did you dress up Allison?
5 comments:
Love them!! Alex is awesome with his mustachio!
Adorable! And congrats on the new baby! We are so excited for you guys!
LOVE the pictures! Especially that last one. So pricless. So what are you guys having?? And I thought you might be interested to know that Arlington has become it's own stake. Crazy huh?
They are the cutest! I miss you guys so much! Hey, thanks for putting up the pictures. I was couldn't wait even when Adele was telling me about them. Plus, the mustache is awesome, not to mention the coat. Did you dress up Allison?
Sorry, I meant: Did you dress up, Allison? Of course you can dress yourself up, it was just a typo...:)
Post a Comment