Okay, I know this is a total cop-out. But those of you who know me at all have probably guessed by now that I'm all about cop-outs. So if you want to know about our weekend in Switzerland (at least day 1), bunny-hop on over to our cousins' blog, www.somethingsclever.blogspot.com. She is a far better, more diligent blogger than I am, she takes far better pictures than I do, she's extremely intelligent, and beautiful to boot. Did I mention that she's an amazing cook? And has the cutest kids? You'll be able to see all this yourself if you head to her blog to check out pics of Switzerland.
Thanks, Bells! You're the best! (Kayli- please don't feel any pressure that I'm sending a bunch of people your way, because I'm pretty sure there are only about three diligent readers of our blog).
8 comments:
Well, it's not very fair for the three diligent readers of your blog because there are a lot of really nice pictures of your family that I didn't post!!
By the way, I decided you have to come back. We just didn't have enough time!! There's still so much to do and see! And besides, Brett is back at work, and I'm just at home so I really need a friend to hang out with all the day long. So take back all your flattering comments and do your familial duty to come back and be that friend.
Yesterday we went back to Thun and toured the castle. Ethne and Talmage fell asleep on the way home, so I stayed in the car so they could finish their naps. When Talmage woke up, I carried them both in and Ethne was crying and the first coherent thing out of her mouth was, "I want our cousins to stay longer!" Amen!
I headed on over to her blog and I completely understand why you'd have a love affair with those mountains. GORGEOUS!!!!
Those pictures were beautiful! Looks like you are having a great time!
Allison, I'm sooo jealous! I've been to Lucerne (the city) in the dark but saw the beautiful countryside in the light. I love that you get to be over there. What an amazing experience!
Switzerland looks like a painting! So gorgeous. What an awesome experience to have as a family.
I think you underestimate your blog readership. Also - Switzerland looks like it was a lotta fun.
Looks like so much fun!
Wow! Soo beautiful! How far are the Bells from Lucerne? Your families sure have a lot in common--it was so fun to see the pictures of ya'all. PS...you're so far from a "cop-out"...!
Love ya and see ya soon!!!
Post a Comment