Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Celle (pronounced sell-uh)






the big building is the ducal castle. the rest of the town is quiet and quaint. the museum had some cool stuff including bridal costumes from way back when.

3 comments:

Rian Krommenhoek said...

Weekend adventures are the best! What an awesome experience for you family to truly experience another part of the world.

sNick said...

Oh, wow! I'm so happy that you guys are over there having this adventure. What a cool blessing. It's too bad that we'll just miss each other! When I head over to Hannover, I'll have to call you guys and ask for your tips. Live it up while you're there - you lucky punks ;) I love you!

Steph said...

ok so u guys are always full of surprises! That is SO awesome that you get to travel there for a few months. What a neat experience! Keep taking lots of great pictures. I LOVE the bottom picture of you all walking, HOW did you get that?! Did someone take it for you, or did you just put the camera on the ground? I love it!