The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. ~ Thomas Jefferson
You have such a cute family. Have a very merry Christmas Crockett family!...and Allison, your hair looks so full and luscious, very pretty indeed :D
You guys are so awesome. I miss you all so much! Merry Christmas. :)xoxo
Merry Christmas! and Allison, I must agree with Eliza. Your hair is so long and gorgeous!
Love it! I'm pretty much super proud to be related to you guys. I can't wait to see you. The kids are so grown up. Have a wonderful Christmas! See you super soon! Love you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You have such a cute family. Have a very merry Christmas Crockett family!
...and Allison, your hair looks so full and luscious, very pretty indeed
:D
You guys are so awesome. I miss you all so much! Merry Christmas. :)
xoxo
Merry Christmas! and Allison, I must agree with Eliza. Your hair is so long and gorgeous!
Love it! I'm pretty much super proud to be related to you guys. I can't wait to see you. The kids are so grown up. Have a wonderful Christmas! See you super soon! Love you!
Post a Comment