The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. ~ Thomas Jefferson
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Amish Country
We visited Amish country in northern Indiana and stayed at a Bed and Breakfast there. It was fun and educational (exactly what a vacation should be, right?) Here's a picture, and it was Alex's second birthday, so it's pretty up-to-date.
Whoa - you're kids are huge! I mean, they're real kids now, not just babies anymore... and I've never even met them! I love your family, even the members I'm not currently acquainted with.
5 comments:
Whoa - you're kids are huge! I mean, they're real kids now, not just babies anymore... and I've never even met them! I love your family, even the members I'm not currently acquainted with.
I can't believe Alex is 2! Time really does fly by. Amish country sounds awesome. Sometimes I wish I was Amish.
I love that picture with you and the kids! I'm glad you had a break from life for a bit--Amish country sounds exactly that. Love ya!
Nice educational road trip - just what a Crockett vacation has been for generations.
It's fun to see pictures of you guys! I can't believe Alex is already 2! Crazy how time flies. Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment