Ben is back in school. We moved to Indiana and are now happily enrolled in Purdue University. He is getting his MBA (business degree). The move was crazy, it all happened so fast, and sometimes I feel like I'm going to wake up in Omaha, or even better, Washington. I'll trade bugs for rain any day of the week. Not that I'm not enjoying Indiana. Because I am.
Adele is in joy school; Alex is talking. They are both as cute as ever. I need to go because Adele tells me I need to scramble her an egg. I am happy to do so.
4 comments:
I'm so happy for the blog updates since I'm not a phone person at all. That's exciting that you're in Indiana... sorry about the bugs, I'm still having a bit of a difficult time coping with the Georgia sized bugs even after more than a year.
yeah, congrats on being in school a there. I'm glad everything worked out! Hope you guys are doing great. Sending some rainy, bugless wishes your way ;)
-steph
Hey Allison!
I was just thinking about you guys. We miss you all :)
Hope the semester is going well!
We can't seem to keep track of you guys! :) Could you send me your address so we can send you a Christmas card? I am glad to hear that you guys are doing so well!
Michelle Kenyon
chellekenyon@gmail.com
Post a Comment