The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. ~ Thomas Jefferson
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Helping with the Family Food Storage
Adele loves to help on any family project. This one was a real project, but also a lot of fun, after I got past the "worried about making a mess feeling". Saturday Allison and I bagged over 100 mylar bags with beans, wheat, rice, flour, corn-meal, pancake mix, and several other items. We've been slowly socking away our food storage but hadn't stored it properly, so we got a sealer and went to town.
4 comments:
IMPRESSIVE!
Wow, do you own that sealer? We may have to borrow it! Good job on the food storage.
You guys are so on top of things. That does look like quite the mess of fun.
Thank you so much for all of your help in starting my own mylar packing party!
Post a Comment