Sunday, April 20, 2008

Flowers, Flowers, and More Flowers:)







Adele absolutely loved going to see the Tulips this year, and was less than happy when we loaded in the car to go home. Alex was also quite pleased with the trip.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's heaven right there.

Arlene,
Port Orchard flowers

Zachary, Christen, and Chloe said...

WOW! Adele is so dang cute, and that looks so beautiful!!!

Melissa said...

So beautiful! My sister has gone almost every year. . .I'm dying to go sometime!

Marie said...

Hi Ben and Allison. It's so fun to see your family! And we're excited to go see those flowers this weekend.

heather said...

what a beautiful little family!

Alicia said...

I grew up there and have still never been to the Tulip festival! Tried a couple times after we got married but never actually made it. It looks so beautiful and you guys all look awesome! I'm so excited you posted some more! The kids are so cute! We really miss you guys, and miss WA too! We're having phsyco weather! You guys do know about our blog right? Just making sure. Hope you guys are well. Still crazy with 2 kids? Or is it ok now? I'm starting to freak out.

Andrew and Kristin Briggs said...

I love the flowers. They are so beautiful! i can't believe it! You look like you are having so much fun!

The Kenyons said...

Hi Crockett Family! Your little guy is getting so big! Glad you were able to enjoy the tulips...I loved going to the tulip festival!

Stefanie Cross said...

Hey! I don't know if you remember me but my maiden name is Stefanie Nelson. I was looking at some blogs my friend had on hers which led to your brothers which led to yours! Your little girl is beautiful! We have to keep in touch. Where are you living? We are in Philly for a program my husband is doing.

~Stefanie Cross
web.mac.com/tedandstefanie
stefaniecross2@hotmail.com

The Johnsons said...

Hey Ben
I don't know if you remember me or not this is Launi Johnson or you may remember me as Launi Neibaur from Ricks college. I came across your blog through somebody else and wondered if it was the same Ben that I knew from Ricks. What a cute family you have. We are living in Burley and have two kids. Good to see you.

The Johnsons said...

sorry forgot to leave my email in case you wanted to respond. launinj@gmail.com