Monday, September 17, 2007

Life

Not all of our plants have survived, I've either over watered them, underprotected them, or simply didn't come up with a succesful growing plan. This plant however started as a small ?(mother's day gift from one of Allison's Visiting Teachers). Now it has really taken off. This particular day we had lined up some nectarines on the window seal to soak in sunlight. It was a great picture of the plant I had repotted and strengthened several weeks previously.

4 comments:

Dori said...

Wow! Pretty plant! I see my little cousin didn't inherit the 'black thumb' gene that I did. Cute kids too! Check out our blog, we'll add you to ours, and check yours out from time to time. Love, Dori (Evans) Hill

Dori said...

ps, our blog is benanddori.blogspot.com

Eliza said...

You and Allison have a blog, I'm so happy I stumbled across it!!

Benjamin D. Crockett said...

Hey...You guys are looking at this...I didn't tell anybody about it until a few weeks ago. I'm going to try to keep adding pictures and thoughts. This is fun.
-ben