The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. ~ Thomas Jefferson
She's adorable! What a big girl and a big moment for you! I have to know...did you cry?
She got a man teacher?! Lucky! They're about one in a million!By the way she is so so so cute!
Yes....tears were part of the night before...but not from Adele...
I'm glad to hear you cried. I know I will too when it is Peter's turn. Thanks for posting these pictures. Adele is going to love this new adventure.
Adele has grown up a ton!cute
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She's adorable! What a big girl and a big moment for you! I have to know...did you cry?
She got a man teacher?! Lucky! They're about one in a million!
By the way she is so so so cute!
Yes....tears were part of the night before...but not from Adele...
I'm glad to hear you cried. I know I will too when it is Peter's turn. Thanks for posting these pictures. Adele is going to love this new adventure.
Adele has grown up a ton!
cute
Post a Comment