
Nobody ever thinks that my kids look like me. So here are a couple pics to show me as an infant, and Caleb. See what you think. Sorry the photos of me are so small. You'll have to click on it to blow it up. Also, aren't my mom and dad so great as young parents? I kind of think he has my eyes.
4 comments:
i love that photograph of your parents. classic. also, i agree with you about the eyes - what a lucky dude to inherit such awesome features. :)
Yeah I can see it. And I can see you in the other's too. ;)
Wow, Evan looks a ton like your mom. I never really noticed. I think all of your kids have a little of both of you in them.
So, maybe it's just that I've known you longer, but I've always thought of your kids as looking like you, primarily, and then I'll see a feature of Ben's in there.
You have had rad parents since before you were born.
Post a Comment