Sunday, February 13, 2011

Surprise! It's not a Girl:)






































It's a 7 lb 6 oz., 20 - 1/2 inch baby BOY! Allison and our little buddy are doing very well! She delivered him at 1:31pm yesterday!

The lower picture is with Allison and her doctor.

We have decided that the name's Charlotte or Victoria may not work! We are thinking we will name him: Caleb Benjamin Crockett

14 comments:

Tracy said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful surprise!

Robert and Kristen said...

Congrats! He is adorable!

Alyse and Carlos said...

Congratulations you guys! We are so happy for you! I can't believe the ultrasound was wrong. Hope you're all feeling well, and getting a little rest. :)

Eliza said...

What a crazy & fun surprise! Was that a bit weird to wrap your mind around when all this time you thought your little one was a girl? He is BEAUTIFUL!! Lots of love to all of you :)

p.s. Melissa had her baby boy yesterday too so your little dudes share the same birthday, fun!

heather said...

Congratulations!!! We're so excited for your new, perfect, little BOY! I'm glad you're both doing well. We can't wait to hear more about him.

And, as a side note, I will NOT be sending the cute pink package I had all ready for tomorrow.... Look for something a little more earth-toned coming in a few weeks ;)

Kayli said...

Oh, FANTASTIC! You know WE'RE fans of surprises!!! I'm so happy for you to have a sweet sweet little baby boy (who will, no doubt, be best friends with Orrin when we move somewhere very close to each other), but also for the pregnancy to be DONE. yahoo!!!!
I hope everything goes really well in the next little while. Thanks for posting!

Julia and Aaron said...

Allison, congratulations!!! That is too funny! I didn't think that happened anymore, what with these new high-tech ultrasound machines.

I'm really happy for you! Hope you are doing well and healing. We'll miss you at aerobics!

p.s. This is Julia Mason. I hopped over to your blog from Maggie's.

Maggie & Nate said...

Allison...you are done, pregnancy is all over. :0)
Full of surprises. that is a happy surprise. Like the name!

Congrats!!!

Rachel said...

Congratulations! I've been checking every day to see if you've had your baby yet. How crazy that you had a boy! Now Grant can have a little buddy instead of a girlfriend. He looks so cute! He has the same birthday as my mom. :) I'm glad everything went well.

sNick said...

Congrats! Allison, you are a champ.

lizzie said...

Congrats! What a fun surprise!? I don't know how I would handle that. I hope you are feeling well. Love you!

Alicia said...

Oh congratulations!! Such an exciting time! We are so happy for you guys. Your boys will have so much fun playing together!

Scott and Elly said...

He is precious! Congrats on your beautiful baby BOY!!!

Melissa said...

We had a baby boy the SAME day!!! The 12th is the best :) My boy Sam was 7 lbs. 6 oz but only difference was he was born earlier in the morning. I'm so excited for you but extremely compassionate for what you're going through right now because I am too. Take care...we can do this together :)