The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. ~ Thomas Jefferson
Sunday, November 28, 2010
november, thanksgiving, and the windy city
Playing with Uncle Ted, who came to visit Chicago Chicago's big "bean." I think it's technically called the "cloud gate" or something like that. I'm the one middle left with the two strollers.
So it said in one of your posts a while back that you were finding out the gender of your baby. What is it? I scoured the last few posts and you didn't say. I'm hanging in suspense!
5 comments:
that is a really big bean. and i am not talking about the one in your stomach. not a fig anymore! i hope you had a good time.
Are you guys living in Chicago now? I am using Kelcie's blog and found you on there. Good to see your updates. What a cute family.
Joe and Gisela
Happy late Thanksgiving! Are you guys living in Chicago now or was that a holiday trip? Hope you guys(especailly Allison!) are doing well!
So it said in one of your posts a while back that you were finding out the gender of your baby. What is it? I scoured the last few posts and you didn't say. I'm hanging in suspense!
I really really wanna go to the Big bean! :0) Just have to convince Nate to take me...but we just have to have time. How fun! :0)
Post a Comment