Thank you all for coming!!!! Though I didn't show it, I think I could have cried for awhile saying goodbye....Adele and Alex have been begging for 36hrs straight now to go back and meet up.
Well let me get to these photos. We left Luzern yesterday at 12:45am in the morning EST time, and arrived back in Lafayette, at 1am, 25hrs later (thanks to Sis. Hughes for picking us up after our Volcano delayed flights)....WOW...and here I am wide awake on a beautiful U.S. morning....Okay this is taking way too long...and given we're moving again in 48hrs we'll have to upload these throughout the day....
1 comment:
Love all the castles! Just in case you don't know, you can upload more than five pictures into one post. You can do as many as you want, you just have to do 5 at a time.Glad you guys are back safe and sound! Good luck with the move!
Post a Comment