










Hey, Allison here. Ben's out of town at a funeral so I thought I'd take the opportunity to post some of MY favorite pictures from our Germany trip. Some of them are a little wild, but I like them.
Yes, Ben and I actually took all these pictures. By ourselves. We're getting better, I think.
while I'm not on the subject, have any of you ever seen "Surf's Up"? because seriously I haven't laughed that hard in a long, long time. Check it out from your local library.
Our apartment has ants. Not too bad, but there was one on my headphones just now and another on my leg. Yuck. This was our free tour in Berlin. Our guide was AWESOME.
Check out Alex's sweet sunglasses on me. Love this picture. (below, with the green, green grass.)
Luzern, Switzerland
Now I feel like there are ants on my ears and neck. Gross.
Cod liver oil supplements are the coolest. Just ask Ethne. (black and white picture...I'm having issues with formatting here...)
This is a group picture. I think it has everyone in it. Click on it so you can see it bigger.
Austria. Can you see that the hills really ARE alive, with the sound of music? They sure sang to me.
Love this kid. Sorry, he's mine.
Yeah, he's mine too. Word.
Neuschwanstein castle. The big, the famous. (pronounced: noi-shvan-shtein)
I dig tunnels. Not literally.
They keep telling us they're going to get married. I just love to see them hold hands.
5 comments:
Pretty awesome stuff! I like that statue with the horse and guy spearing a lion.
And I'm in some of those pictures and had no idea they were taken!! Sahweet.
I keep meaning to send you some of the pictures I took in Luzern. I will get around to it sometime.
Oh, and quick, while Ben's not around, tell me what the other sentences were that you were going to write in your other comment that he vetoed, because I really want to see them. :)
Whoever else here commenting and I must say, why did you not pack me in your suitcase and bring me along too?!?!? Suffice it to say, your pictures have left me quite hungry for another European adventure of my own.
That is awesome Allison! I love the pictures, the kids are so cute! Neushweinstein or whatever castle rocks...the glasses do too!:) And I like the green grass and the hills, and your sense of humor too! I am sorry about the ants, gross! And I am sorry you are lonely. I am saving up money so cross your fingers! xoxo hanni
This post was screaming Allison. I LOVED it. And I love you.
PS Please don't let your kids marry each other.
PPS I have an email for you that I've been working on for about a week now. No, it's not that good, I'm just that slow.
I love those ones of the foggy castle like building. I'm not sure if it really is a castle, but it sure looks like one and it's all romantic and majestic looking. Nice pictures! I'd buy a print of that one.
Post a Comment