You have such a darling family! I come take a peek here every so often, but decided to stop stalking you. you can come check out our family, if you're interested.
So pretty. We miss you guys so much. I love the quote you have on the side. It is awesome. I love the pictures from Victoria what a fun memory, but we sure missed you at Christmas.
6 comments:
Sounds fun, Victoria is really pretty and everything is really clean (at least as far as I remember). I'm glad you had a good Christmas.
You have such a darling family! I come take a peek here every so often, but decided to stop stalking you. you can come check out our family, if you're interested.
superheroes-r-us.blogspot.com
Jodie Heiselt (Lizzie's S-I-L)
What a beautiful family! Especially you, Allison! Your hair is so long and luxurious.
Ben and Allison, I love your new post! Little "Delly" and Alex are growing up--an sooo cute. I hope we can see you before too long. Sure love you.
So pretty. We miss you guys so much. I love the quote you have on the side. It is awesome. I love the pictures from Victoria what a fun memory, but we sure missed you at Christmas.
Kristin
Post a Comment