The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. ~ Thomas Jefferson
Sunday, August 31, 2008
summertime
Now, I want all of you to know that I don't blog. That out of the way, I think Ben has been far too busy to post pictures, which is what you all really want to see (right? right? am I right?). So I figured I'd hop on and give you all what you want.
Looks like you guys are having all sorts of adventures. You should definitely keep posting :) It really is fun and it's kind of a online family journal.
I'm so glad you guys have a blog too that we can look at. I think Adele looks like Allison and Alex looks like Ben. How fun. Isn't Alex around 1 yr. I think him and Andrew are close in age. Very nice to hear from you guys.
5 comments:
*Woot, woot* Allison, I'm so happy you blogged.
You're kids are obviously adorable but I must say that I really love the picture of you and Ben in front of the Salt Lake Temple!
Pictures are nice, but I'm really in the blogosphere for a good story.
That said, I'll take anything I can get from you.
I can't believe how mature Alex looks. He already looks like a little boy.
Looks like you guys are having all sorts of adventures. You should definitely keep posting :) It really is fun and it's kind of a online family journal.
Yay! It's so good to see pictures! Hope you guys are doing well!
I'm so glad you guys have a blog too that we can look at. I think Adele looks like Allison and Alex looks like Ben. How fun. Isn't Alex around 1 yr. I think him and Andrew are close in age. Very nice to hear from you guys.
Post a Comment