So much for quickly adapting to having two children! Life is so busy, and many of you have more than two....I've sat down a few times now to update you and found myself falling asleep here at the wheel, and deciding I'd have to blog later. Well, I finally found a moment and thought I'd post a handful of pictures from the last 3 long day, sleepless night, but joy filled months.
4 comments:
He is so adorable! Thanks for the update! Though some pictures of you and Allison would be fun too. =) Not that I'm one to talk.
What cute kids! So how is the adjustment to 2 kids? I'm sure it will be a challenge! We should get together with the Jacobs sometime. It will be just like the old days...plus a few more kids.
You guys have the cutest little kids. Alex is getting so big already. Time sure does seem to fly.
Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know that I started a blog! You should check it out!
Post a Comment