The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. ~ Thomas Jefferson
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Alexander Mark Crockett
(l to r) 1* All smiles 2* Contraction break 3*Pictures not shown....Hard labor, pushing,..... 4*He's here! 5*Dawn Dickson and Alex 6*Father and Son 7*All snuggled up 8*Adele's new very own baby doll:)
Congratulations! I am so proud of you Allison! What a cute little family you have! I am so glad that eveyone is healthy and happy. Best advice I got bringing home Brooklyn was to let Emmaline help with everything. That way they don't sneak and try to get their hands on the new baby (as much!)
6 comments:
He's beautiful, absolutely beautiful!! Congrats and we sure do love you guys.
What a sweetie. I'm so glad things went well. Alexander is a lucky little boy!
Congratulations! Little Alex is so adorable. I'm glad you only had to push twice and I hope you're feeling well. I love you guys.
Congrats! Let us know when you feel up to visitors and we'll come see you guys!
Congratulations! I am so proud of you Allison! What a cute little family you have! I am so glad that eveyone is healthy and happy. Best advice I got bringing home Brooklyn was to let Emmaline help with everything. That way they don't sneak and try to get their hands on the new baby (as much!)
Congratulations :) I'm so happy for your family. Still waiting to see him awake.
michelle
Post a Comment