Saturday, September 29, 2007

He's Almost Here


Allison is the real Hero! She is paying the highest price for this little fellow and he'll never know. How did Adele and I get so lucky, the best wife, and the best mom!...

6 comments:

heather said...

I love your stripey shirt Allison! And I like your short hair too. Ben and the children really ARE too lucky.

Caitlin said...

Allison-
I can't believe you found me! I will email soon, I promise. Good luck with your baby! BTW, Adele is cute as can be and the spitting image of her Mommy. xoxo

lizzie said...

I'm so excited for you three! Boys are the best (at least in my experience). And you look great, Allison. I hope you are feeling great, too.

Rachel said...

I'm so excited for you. You are a very cute pregnant mom.

Lisa Lu said...

Allison! How cute you are - good times! Hope all is well. It looks like Adele is ready to be a big sister!

Zachary, Christen, and Chloe said...

SO cute! You look so motherly! I wish I could come see you and talk about the woes of being pregnant. Still too soon for me.
:0)